The Henna Learning Center (www.HennaHelp.com) offers free henna information on a variety of subjects. Everything you need to know to get started doing henna is available at this free website.
- How to mix henna powder
- Learn all about using henna to dye the hair
- Get the basics at the “New to Henna” section
- Detailed information about henna safety including “black henna”
- The “How To” page offers henna instructions for everything from how to apply henna paste to making “white henna”
- Download gorgeous free henna designs
- …and so much more!
We offer regular henna workshops and classes in Orlando with professional hands-on training. These classes are taught by a henna professional with over a decade of experience in teaching henna. These are actual structured classes and workshops.
- Henna workshops and classes are offered a maximum of once a quarter.
The “Simply Henna 101” workshop is a 3 hour intensive that is offered each quarter. This class is followed up with one or two subject based henna labs.
- Workshops announced (and registration available) 30 days in advance of class.
We do NOT have the date in advance. If you wish to know when they are available sign up for our email list or “Like” us on Facebook.
- Only 12 people per henna class (buy your tickets early!).
- All workshop supplies included.
- Calendar at the Henna U link below, along with workshop descriptions.