Add the art of henna to your next party or event!
Hire a Professional Henna Artist!
A henna artist is a great entertainment option for most events. Get the girls together, open some wine, pop in some music, and add henna! Instant party!
Add henna to house parties, birthdays, book clubs, wine parties, political events, volunteer events, holiday parties, picnics…whatever your event, we can likely fit henna in!
Travel outside of the Orlando area is available.
If you are not looking to hire a henna artist, but to just have some henna done on you, visit our henna studio.
Henna Artist Entertainment Only $250-300
Basic Henna Party Artist Includes:
- Monday-Friday offer a discounted rate of $250.
- 2 hours of quality, safe, professional henna
(additional time available)
- Up to 20 people
The fewer the people, the larger the designs. Assume small designs for 5 minutes per hand (appx 20 people) and medium-sized designs for 10 minutes per hand (appx 12 people).
- Attractive compact set-up
- Safe hygiene practices to stop germ spread
- With or without glitter (your party color theme can be matched)
- Special themed designs are available with enough notice
- Includes travel up to 30 minutes from downtown Orlando
- Host can get a free Bronze henna design at our henna studio 1-4 days before the party*
Two Hour Event Only $250-300
Monday-Friday offers a discounted rate of $250. Saturday and Sunday events are $300. Additional time and/or additional artists can be purchased at $100 per hour.
Henna is done by Jody. All pictures on this site are actual pictures of her work and the henna paste is mixed personally by Jody. This is professional quality henna, not hobbyist henna.
How It Works
Fill out the below short booking-inquiry to see if we are available for your event. Be as thorough as possible. There is a section for notes to ask questions or clarify responses.
You will be contacted within one business day (Monday-Friday) to confirm availability, answer questions, and get further details to customize our services to your event.
Once all information is obtained, a contract will be sent to you and the booking fee collected. The remainder of the fee is due at least 7 days before the booking date.
NOTE: If you do not hear back in one business day, contact us. It means something went wrong, and your request did not go through.
Terms and Conditions
The date is saved for 3 business days after submission. A booking fee of $100 will save the date beyond that time. This is a non-refundable booking fee and is applied to the final price. You can also opt to pay complete payment at the time of booking.
The remainder of payment is due at least 7 days before the event date.
If you pay the complete payment upfront and you need to cancel, your payment will be refunded, minus the $100 booking fee.
We accept PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, and Credit Cards for payment.
It can be difficult for the host to have wet henna at an event. Getting henna done before the event, frees up the host and allows guests to see the stain color!
The host can make a FREE bronze appointment at our Orlando Henna Studio. If you want a larger design, you can pay for the difference in price.
- The event must be paid-in-full before the appointment.
- Henna application must take place 1-4 days before the event is scheduled. If you cannot find a time slot that works for you, this cannot be rescheduled or transferred.
- This is a special free option and CANNOT be transferred, used at another time, or used as cash/discount. No exceptions.
Looking for Large Corporate-Style Events?
We also offer henna for event entertainment with the goal of getting through as many people as possible within a certain amount of time.
This is the perfect event entertainment for any type of venue…
- Grand Openings
- Customer/Employee Appreciation Days
- Convention Entertainment
- Business/Corporate Event Entertainment
Click on the picture below for details.