The Henna Learning Center (www.HennaHelp.com) offers free henna information on a variety of subjects. Everything you need to know to get started doing henna is available at this free website.
- How to mix henna powder
- Learn all about using henna to dye the hair
- Get the basics at the “New to Henna” section
- Detailed information about henna safety including “black henna”
- The “How To” page offers henna instructions for everything from how to apply henna paste to how to make “white henna”
- Download gorgeous free henna designs
- …and so much more!
Orlando Workshops & Classes
We offer regular henna workshops and classes in Orlando with professional hands-on training. These classes are taught by a henna professional with over a decade of experience in teaching henna. These are actual structured classes and workshops.
- Henna workshops and classes are offered twice a year. The “Simply Henna 101” workshop is a 3 hour intensive. This class is followed up with one or two subject based henna labs.
- Workshops are announced (and registration available) 30 days in advance of class.
We do NOT have the dates in advance.
If you wish to know when they are available sign up for our email list or “Like” us on Facebook.
- Only 12 people per henna class (buy your tickets early!).
- All workshop supplies included.
- Workshop descriptions at the Henna U link below.
- Classes start at $30-$60 (INCLUDING supplies!), with intensives costing more.
2019 Henna Workshops and Classes
Registration Available About 30 Days Before
|First Half 2019||Second Half 2019|
For class descriptions, pricing, and details,
click the button below.
Private Henna Instruction
If these dates do not work for you or you prefer private instruction, we offer private henna classes. These are substantially more expensive than our highly discounted quarterly classes. Private classes start at $500. Email for details.