Two Hour Budget Henna Workshop
This is a ready-to-go Zoom workshop that covers the basics of henna to give you a solid foundation for starting henna.
This class is perfect for the beginning or intermediate henna artists on a budget.
- Two hours of instruction and hands-on work
- The science of how henna works
- Henna safety
- Mixing instructions and mini-demo
- Henna design techniques (how to build a design)
- Hands-on practice
- Two hours of instruction
- Henna workbook with complete notes
- Henna kit (shipped to you in advance)
- All supplies needed in class (shipped to you in advance)
$250 (additional students $75)
Add any of our Henna Lab workshops to your Budget Henna class for only $100 ($40 additional students). Henna Labs are single-topic-based intensives on a variety of subjects. Subjects include design based labs and business based labs.
We can custom create a lab for you with two weeks notice.
You can see a list of our Henna Lab topics here.
Scheduling The Budget Henna Workshop
To schedule a day and time for the two-hour Budget Henna Class, email or call. Have some sample dates and times that you prefer and we will try to mesh our schedule with yours.
We need seven days notice in order to ship class supplies and the henna kit to you.
Payment is taken over the phone or through an online invoice. Payment is due immediately to save the date and begin prep work for the class and ship your supplies.
*International students require a longer shipping time and additional shipping fee. Provide your complete address to give you a quote.
Important Information About Payment And Cancellations
- Classes must be scheduled at least 7 days in advance, to allow for the shipping of supplies and materials.
- Payment is due at the time of booking through an online invoice or by phone.
- There are no refunds for cancellations. You can reschedule within a 30-day window at no additional cost. For later dates, a $20 prep fee may be required.