Creating Your Own Henna Business?
We offer personal remote consulting services by the hour. This is a custom service to answer your questions about henna or building a henna business.
You can select either a Zoom video conference or a phone call.
These are some popular topics that we are asked. All of these topics cannot be well covered in a one-hour consultation so think about what you need most.
You are not limited to these topics, and we can make changes during the session to meet your needs.
- Making henna paste
- Developing quality practice
- Developing business organization
- Financial organization and planning
- Business branding
- Making the most of festivals, parties, and/or one-on-one appointments
- Pricing help per design and per hour
- Design book help
- Customer retention/acquisition
- Other business or henna related topics
There are a few things we do not offer…
- We do not share our suppliers’ information, sources, or anything we consider proprietary to our business.
- We cannot give you advice about business requirements for your specific area, though we can point your toward where to find this information.
- We are not lawyers and cannot give specific advice on law topics.
- We are not certified accounts and cannot give specific advice on accounting issues, but we can give general advice and help with basic understandings of accounting principles.
How Consultations Work
- Book a time using our convenient online scheduler. Send me an email if the scheduler is not available.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon scheduling.
- Within one business day (Monday-Friday), a PayPal invoice is sent that is due within two business days.
- Then you will get a call (or Zoom conference) from Jody on the day and time of your scheduled consultation at the phone number you provided during scheduling.
Tips to Make Your Consultation More Productive
- Choose either a Zoom video conference or a phone call.
- Give us a list of questions/topics after payment. If there is something we are not qualified to speak about, we’ll let you know in advance.
- Try to focus on questions and topics that are not easy to research on your own.
- Be sure the phone number/internet connection provided has a good clear connection.
- Take notes and/or record the session.
- Arrange to be in a quiet place without distractions for the duration of the call.
Consultation services are available at the rate of $100 per hour. Consultations are with Jody Rogers. Asad is available for specific questions in his fields of expertise. One or both may contribute to your session.