Learn to henna with a hands-on professionally-taught henna class. This small group henna class is packed with practical information and hands-on learning.
We offer two sets of public henna classes a year; one in the first half of the year (normally in early spring) and one in the second half of the year (normally in fall).
With the Pandemic, classes have been put on hold, BUT may be offered at the last minute. Please sign up for our email list to be notified.
Each set of classes includes the Simply Henna 101 workshop and two optional labs. The lab topics vary. You can take any combination of the three available classes.
Simply Henna 101 Workshop
The Science and Art of Mehndi
Learn how to do henna with an in-depth introduction to the basics of henna tattoos. Learning the science and the art of henna gives you everything you need to start or continue your henna adventure!
Henna Class Covers:
- Brief henna history/traditions
- Henna safety
- The science of henna works
- How to mix henna
- Application techniques
- Henna design and art techniques and more!
- Three hours of instruction and hands-on work
- Henna workbook with complete notes
- Henna kit (shipped to you in advance if online)
- All supplies needed in class (shipped to you in advance if online)
Henna Labs are single-topic-based intensives on a variety of subjects. Subjects include design-based labs and business-based labs.
With each set of classes, in addition to the Simply Henna 101 class, two labs will be offered. Labs range from $30-50.
Though we have over 15 labs (and are always developing new ones), these are a small sample of our most popular labs.
You can see a full list of Henna Lab topics here.
2020 Henna Workshops and Classes
Registration Available About 30 Days Before
Advance dates are tentative and subject to change.
|First Half 2021||Second Half 2021|
|Date TBD||Saturday, October 9|
|Simply Henna 101|
|The Basics – Henna 101 and Beyond|
4 Hour Intensive Workshop
This is a semi-private class
with ONLY 6 students
Details Are Here
Purchase any two classes, get $10 off.
Purchase all three classes and get $20 off!
Registration for workshops closes at 10:00 am
two days BEFORE the workshop.
General Henna Class Information
- Only 10 People or Less Per Class
- Announced/Registration Available 30 Days in Advance
If the date is not listed below, we do not have a date yet.
- Simply Henna 101 workshop: 3 Hour Intensive $70
- Henna Labs: 1-2 Hours $30-$50 (depending on the lab)
- To Be Notified Join Our eMail List or “Like” Us on Facebook